100% Pedigree Native Angus® Roasting Joint
Native Angus® - The Blueprint of Aberdeen Angus Beef
Our Slow grown Native Angus® cattle are 100% grass fed on our own lush, untreated Durham pastures. The beef is hung on the bone and dry aged for at least 3 weeks. It develops an intense depth of flavour and delicious texture. The meat from the ‘Slow Grown’ Native Angus® is finely marbled and produces beef of an outstanding eating quality.
Guide for size
- Small Feeds 4 to 5 people
- Medium Feeds 6 to 7 people
- Large Feeds 8 to 10 people
- X-Large Feeds 11 to 12 people
- Banquet! Feeds 14 to 15 people
Larger Joints are available to order. Please call to discuss your requirements.